This concoction is AMAZING. I LOVE it soooo much. It's a great, low-cal snack that is sure to kick that sweet craving. ENJOY!
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 3 TBS chia seeds
- 2 TBS shredded, unsweetened coconut
- 1 TBS agave nectar
- ½ cup raspberries (or blueberries, strawberries or any other fruit!)
- 1 cup blueberries (or any other fruit)
- Combine together coconut milk, chia seeds, shredded unsweetened coconut and agave nectar.
- Cover and place in the fridge overnight or at least 6 hours to gel.
- Top with fresh fruit. Enjoy!
*** Makes 2 servings